Digital Due Diligence benchmarks and contextualizes a company’s digital performance and provides actionable insights to shape digital road maps.
Make informed capital allocation choices by clearly understanding digital strengths, weaknesses and growth potential.
When and Where is Digital Due Diligence Needed?
Digital Due Diligence benchmarks and contextualizes a company’s digital performance and provides actionable insights to shape digital road maps. Digital Due Diligence helps inform capital allocation choices by illustrating digital strengths, weaknesses and growth potential.
Upon aligning on how the expected deal fits in with current or anticipated investments, deliverables are chosen based upon which elements of the online strategy are relevant. Deliverables are also dependent upon critical time-lines, access to data, access to company systems, level of access to company personnel, etc.
- Audit for each element of marketing and advertising which contextualize findings by benchmarking against industry standards and competitors.
- Audit on marketing systems and operations which evaluate marketing program efficacy.
- Audit on Customer Acquisition Costs across all platforms.
Risk & Opportunity Reports
- A road-map report thoroughly illustrating marketplace risks and future pitfalls.
- A road-map report thoroughly illustrating opportunities including revenue upside opportunities and competitive advantages.
- A road-map report evaluating future investment requirements to realize opportunities or improve efficiency.
We measure and contextualize 500+ data points across four core dimensions: Website & Web Presence, Digital Marketing, Social and Mobile.
This includes: Email Marketing, Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Content, Messaging, Competitive Positioning, Analytics, Consumer Insights and more.